A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Greeting Cards




Here are new fresh off the press greeting cards. 
- 5x7 blank inside
- includes envelope (may vary from photo)
- sealed in a cellophane sleeve for protection which also allows you to give the card as a gift
- professionally printed on heavy duty cardstock
I've included a photo of the original painting to show these cards are slightly different in colour from the original and to hopefully encourage purchasing originals!
1 5x7 card & envelope for $5.00
4 (2 of each image) 5x7 cards & envelopes for $15.00

Pickup from me or I will deliver free if you live close or, if you live far, I'll mail (postage is extra)

These are larger than previous cards I have had printed. They will also soon be available at my etsy shop if you prefer that method of purchasing. www.etsy.com/ca/shop/doowaddawaddaart

No comments: