A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Days 21-25




"Friday!" - ink and watercolour on paper









"Pastry Cutter" - ink and watercolour on paper
SOLD








"Poppies and Chives" - ink and watercolour on paper









"Lamp" - ink and watercolour on paper








"Road to Leighton" - ink and watercolour on paper





5x7 ink and watercolour paintings
matted to 8x10
$65/ea

Completing a painting a day has certainly given me a daily sense of accomplishment.  Having to post something daily on Twitter and Instagram means I better have something done.  But I can't pat myself on the back for too long as I have to start thinking of possibilities for the next day's subject. Think, think, think. .  .

Only 5 more days to go!

No comments: