A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ink and Watercolour Paintings 16-20



"Sidewalk Bouquet" - ink and watercolour on paper
SOLD


"Monday is Wash Day" - ink and watercolour on paper



"A Wee Bluebird" - ink and watercolour on paper


"Hockey Skates" - ink and watercolour on paper
SOLD


"Tim's Donuts" - ink and watercolour on paper
 SOLD




5x7 ink and watercolour paintings
matted to 8x10
$65/ea (+ shipping)

These are days 16 - 20 of my Paintings-A-Day.  They are still taking a big chunk out of my day with time spent doing 'dress rehearsals' which help me finalize a good composition.  Throughout my day, I am also constantly thinking/looking for the next appealing subject.  It's sounds easier than it is.  Sure, I might think painting a calculator or my printer is appealing, but does anyone else?

I've recently put a few on my etsy shop, so if you like any of these or the previous days' paintings, check out: Etsy - doo wadda wadda art-connie christensen

No comments: