A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Painting-A-Day



"Across the Pond" - ink and watercolour on paper
SOLD


"Yoga Buddy" - ink and watercolour on paper
SOLD


"Walk Into My Parlour" - ink and watercolour on paper
SOLD


"A Little Bubbly" - ink and watercolour on paper


"The Buoys' Place" - ink and watercolour on paper





5x7 ink and watercolour paintings
matted to 8x10
SOLD

I am definitely changing the name of this self imposed challenge to Painting-A-Day as my prep sketches have morphed into fully finished paintings.  Coming up with a fresh idea everyday is really challenging me.  Perhaps I should have narrowed down the subject a bit.  Then I wouldn't be spending so much time on all the compositional elements for every piece, every day . Nah! Too restrictive for me right now.

No comments: