A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Monday, January 13, 2014

A Slight Diversion















I've suspected this for a while, but it's now confirmed.  I have the addiction gene in my DNA.   My new addiction is making scarves.  Sounds harmless enough, but I have now made about 25!  That's a lot of hours neglecting other things.

The scarves on the left are arm knit.  Totally fun, easy and relatively fast.  See here:  Arm Knitting YouTube Video

The scarf collar on the right is crocheted with chunky yarn and then trimmed with a delicate cotton yarn.  I can thank my Grandma for teaching me how to crochet.

Now back to crocheting 2 more scarves and then taking a break to play Candy Crush Saga.  I'm heading for an intervention.

No comments: