A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More of the Knitting Saga. . .















This is my dining room table.  And yes, I actually do have a purple table cloth.
It  all started with those darn armknit scarves.  In an effort to get just the right one, I bought tons of yarn that did NOT work.  Sooooo, I started crocheting scarves and teaching myself, thru that glorious 'interweb', how to knit.  By the way, the best yarn for armknit scarves is this:
50% Wool, 50% Acrylic













I purchased my yarn from Michael's  You need 2 balls. This is my favorite purple arm knit scarf.  I wear it with my silver vest all the time.  See my previous post for a link to the YouTube video showing you how to do it.   Hmmm.  Seems to  be a purple theme here.

No comments: