A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Original doo wadda wadda art













This is what I have been working on over the last few months - 5x7 ink & watercolor paintings of free spirits on bikes. Let me introduce you to The Freewheelers.

I've created a large number of these and clients have been finding them incredibly versatile as they can be collected and hung in their homes or given as gifts for various occasions such as weddings, going away or thank you gifts.

Each is an original.  Each comes with an 8x10 mat ready for a frame chosen by you or the recipient of your gift.

If you have something you would like included in your choice, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  For example:  I included 2 dogs in a wagon being towed by a bride & groom because the couple have 2 dogs.

There are many fun pieces to chose from and I think the easiest way is to visit my website by clicking here Connie Christensen website
OR email me and, after we narrow down your interests a bit, I'll email you back a bunch of fun originals to choose from.

Introductory offer of $25/ea or 3 for $60

No comments: