A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Inglewood Night Market

Last night I participated in my 1st market or fair.  It was a late one - from 6:00 pm to midnight, but I did manage to stay awake past my bedtime as their were lots of people who attended the Inglewood Night Market.  I was a 'trunk seller'.  Maybe not the most flattering label, but it meant I was selling out of my trunk instead of out of a fancy smancy tent setup.

Here's what it looked like when I did a trial setup in my garage.  When night fell and all the vendors put out their lanterns and lights, it looked beautiful.  The fireworks from the Calgary Stampede at 11:00 pm, which we could partially see, were a nice touch.   And it certainly helped that we had the absolutely most perfect weather to accompany a most enjoyable evening.


No comments: