A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Monday, January 12, 2015

The Next 5 Paintings-A-Day



'Yellow Poppies' - ink & watercolour on paper


'Tattered Book, Tired Eyes' - ink, graphite & watercolour on paper


'Chickadee-dee-dee' - ink & watercolour on paper


'Spoodles' - ink, graphite & watercolour on paper


'Winter Soldiers' - ink & watercolour on paper






Here are the next 5 paintings for my commitment to sketch-a-day for 30 days.  They're more like paintings than sketches and each is taking way more time than I anticipated when I made the commitment.  But I just can't send something out into internet land that is too unfinished (in my mind).  Unexpectedly and unfortunately, they seem to be highlighting a little too much of my control issues - eek!

On to the next 5 days!

No comments: