A little bit kooky & quirky. Always fun and looking on the bright side even if it gets ridiculous!

Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Get It!



























I get it.  I really do!  After all, I'm in the same boat.  Art buyers have to make choices.  Sometimes decisions between paying the same price for a necessity and a piece of art they really love.  Lot's of people love art, but it's just not a necessity to them.  So that's why I am always so grateful, honoured & tickled pink when someone chooses to put their hard earned  money towards purchasing a piece of art I have made.  You know who you are out there.  Thanks so much!

Men's dress shirt by Ted Baker
"exuberant shirting with geometric florals, long sleeves, button cuffs, cotton, machine wash, imported"
$125 CDN (+ shipping) at Hudson's Bay

''Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Wilderness"
ink & watercolour on watercolour paper
8x10 matted to 11x14
should never be washed (or dry cleaned for that matter), domestic
$125 CDN (+ shipping)


No comments: